• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Desert Tech SRS A1 FDE RH chassis

Hey sir, use small words and explain what it is you are selling here.

Is it just the chasis? Your ad says "chasis". It's listed in the guns section of the classifieds, so should I assume that it is a complete rifle? If so, what caliber is it? How about the barrel? What length, twist, round count, and how did it shoot.

You want someone to send you almost $3k, and I have looked at this ad a hundred times, and I don't even understand what you are selling..

Not being disrespectful but if one knows what a Desert Tech SRS is, they would know that the chassis is the heart of the system.

When you purchase a Desert Tech, you'll need a caliber conversion that is a barrel, bolt, and magazine.

As stated in the Ad and inquiries, this is for the chassis and accessories only. You will need a conversion of your choice which are readily available.

Desert Tech discontinued the A1 in place of the A2. There are a few A1's out there new if you look hard enough and they list for $3350, chassis only. The new A2 chassis only are several hundred more for, you guessed it, chassis only. You will still need a caliber conversion of your choice.

If you have questions, please PM and I'll be happy to discuss.

Thanks

Not being disrespectful but if one knows what a Desert Tech SRS is, they would know that the chassis is the heart of the system.

When you purchase a Desert Tech, you'll need a caliber conversion that is a barrel, bolt, and magazine.

As stated in the Ad and inquiries, this is for the chassis and accessories only. You will need a conversion of your choice which are readily available.

Desert Tech discontinued the A1 in place of the A2. There are a few A1's out there new if you look hard enough and they list for $3350, chassis only. The new A2 chassis only are several hundred more for, you guessed it, chassis only. You will still need a caliber conversion of your choice.

If you have questions, please PM and I'll be happy to discuss.

Thanks
I'll bet I'm not the only person who has looked at your ad and been unclear about what you are selling here. My comment was meant to help. I knew nothing that you said there. I know virtually nothing about desert tech firearms, other than they have a cool concept, and they look pretty neat. Thanks for the explanation, and glws.