• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Tooley Rifle 7mm STW,1900.00

troupe

FS: Custom Remington built by David Tooley of Tooley Custom Rifles, 7mm STW, Trued action, 7mm STW, 79 rounds fired, shot a best of .218 3 shot group, Wyatt box, Rem tuned trigger, Mcmillan ADL stock, Woodland molded in color, pillar bedded, Schneider 26" #5 fluted 9 twist barrel, excellent condition, been sitting in the safe unused. $1,900.00 shipped in CONUS to your FFL. Can be contacted at [email protected].

Last edited:
It is approx. 9.75 lbs and the twist is a 9 twist.

Thanks for the reply, Tom

To all that has emailed me about this rifle, I do apologize, I am computer dumb. Thanks to my son Zach, I do have pics that I can email if you respond back. The rifle is still for sale.

Again, I do apologize and thanks,

Tom

I weighed the rifle on bathroom scales and I was way off. They weighed it at 8lb 4 oz. Sorry, my weight guessing is for suspects only.

Thanks, Tom

Rifle is still for sale, had alot of people wanting pics but no body that can spend the funds. I don't mind sending pics if you are truely interested in a full custom Tooley rifle.

Thanks, Tom

Last time that it is going to the top, last chance to get it, it will be going back into the safe.

Thanks,

Tom