• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom M1A (battle rifle to fight off virus looters)

Cowman

Custom M1A my wife bought me for my 40th birthday. I have fired it less than 30 rounds and I am 51...so off it goes. I just won't tell her it's gone . Very accurate rifle, it would cloverleaf 168 match ammo 100 yards. Put together by a gunsmith in Michigan is all I know about it. Bedded in a woodland camo McMillan, comes with accessories, scope mount, 4 mags, sling and cleaning tools. It is match bedded and I have not taken it out of the bedding, the bolt is HRT, receiver is SA, and left the factory as a bare receiver, and the barrel is marked NM .308 . Asking 2000 shipped . Trades include lightweight hunting rifles, Nightforce scopes, Thermal or NV scopes.
This was my ad from last month, since I had not fired it in years, I slapped a SS 10X on it and shot it yesterday using some old handloads, 168 Sierra MK and 44 g Varget.
IMG_7257.jpg
IMG_7255.jpg
IMG_7259.jpg
IMG_1288.JPG

As you can see, it does OK for not being a bolt rifle, 3 at 100 and 5 shots at 400 shown.

Recent Posts