• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "Custom" B&C M40 SA REM700

dakotakidd

For sale a Bell and Carlson m40 that i did a little sanding to to thin the fore end out so it makes it more of a varmint/hunting friendly stock. It could use a little more filler and maybe a little more shaping but overall it feels pretty good. Just has a quick krylon paint job on it now.
For a short action varmint contour.
I'd like to get 150 bucks out of it.
Text me at 605-290-2786.
Thanks,

Forrest
IMG_2966_zpslzp5da3q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_2964_zpsk0bodtjn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Forrest,
How much material was taken off the forend on each side, top and bottom? 1/8th inch-- etc. What do you mean by, "Add more filler?" Where to exactly are you referring? Do you mean bedding? Would you take the action out of the stock and take a couple pics, Thanks. Kenneth

I sanded it down so that the fore end is about the same dimensions as the magazine box area, if that makes any sense. I sanded down into the fiberglass so I had to fill it with body filler, it has a few small marks in it still that need either more filler or some type of epoxy that is a little more vicious so it can flow and fill in the small voids and holes. Structurally the stock has not been altered. Just slimmed down the giant square m40 fore end. If you want to pm me your email address or a cell phone number i can send you pictures....its just alot easier to do that post them on here. You can text me questions too. 605-290-2786