• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Lapua Mag

falconpilot

I had an itch to scratch and scratched it...Killed a deer out past 600 yards this year...moving to build another project.

Rifle was built by Dusty Stevens of Stevens Accuracy as his personal rifle..

Custom Defiance Rebel action - can't get one of these anymore, early serial number - Tenon is bigger in diameter and longer, has a .750 one piece bolt instead of the standard .700 bolt, and has an AICS mag well cutout. 20 MOA rail on top..Includes one AI mag.. Bottom metal is Defiance, trigger is a Timney, Kreiger 27" fluted, 1:10(shoots 250's or 300's) chrome moly...break is a Muzzlebrakes and More, 5 port break..recoil is about like a 243, but you dang sure want hearing protection! Stock is a HS precision with alumi bedding block. Dusty built this for himself and between the 2 of us, rifle has less than 100 rounds down the tube. I never loaded for it, just used ammo that Dusty has loaded and you can see the group. Weight is around 13 lbs with scope

Will include set of RCBS dies and a set of Redding Competition dies, and a bunch of (Lapua)brass and bullets..everything I have...about 50 pieces of unfired, primed brass, 50 once fired..roughly 50-75 250MK, 50 or so 300 MK...

Please feel free to ask any questions - have short video clip I can send to serious buyer showing claim regarding recoil of 243...

$3000 minus scope and rings shipped US - great way to get into extreme range shooting or hunting...

[email protected]