• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CT: Radian Model 1, Proof CF 6 ARC, Vortex Glass

ObiWanKannoli

Clearing out some of the collection as I have a baby on the way in March. First up is my Radian Model 1:

Radian Model 1 Builders Set, Radian Brown. Currently in a "CT Other" configuration. Can be readily converted to a Pistol or Rifle in non AWB states such as my own.

The gun runs like a sewing machine, but with no where long range for to shoot and the baby on the way it is time for it to go. Current round count is maybe 150. Only issue is one m lok slot is a little marred from what I believe was an OOS arisaka scout mount. Still functional, not perfectly pretty.

Looking for $3,000 without glass and mount, $5,000 with glass and mount. Open to offers, and willing to part out glass and mount.

20221101_193153.jpg

20221101_193113.jpg

20220919_163614~3.jpg

(Light and BUIS not included)

Lower
- Geissele SSA-E X
- Radian Talon Ambi Safety
- Magpul K2
- FCD VLTOR A5 Buffer Tube
- Sprinco Green, H3 VLTOR
- PWS Ratcheting Endplate and Castle Nut
- SBA3 Brace

Upper
- Scionics NP3 BCG
- RCA 6 ARC (Grendel Type II) Bolt
- Radian Raptor SD NP3
- Proof 14.5" Carbon 6mm ARC Barrel, 1-7.5 Twist, Intermediate Gas
- Superlative Arms Bleed Off Gas block
- Liberty Precision Machine Flash Hider (QD for Suppressor)
- Vortex Gen 3 Razor HD 1-10
- Reptilia AUS 34mm Mount
- Reptilia Socket Sling Mount
- Railscales RSB-M grip with
- Railscales XOS-H + Grip Panels
- Arisaka low pro picatinny rail section

Last edited:
Congrats on the baby, but sad to see this have to sell. Top tier build and glass!
Thank you so much! Its an amazing firearm, and I am sure I will miss it.

You know to be honest, I really don't have to even get rid of it...but I'd rather put $5,000 into my son's savings account before he opens his for the first time than own a sweet gun I hardly shoot. So, for sale it goes!