• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Colt AR 15 6450 9mm Carbine

WbyMagFan

I have for sale a Colt AR 15 6450 9mm Carbine NIB, comes with ( 13 ) 32rd magazines & ( 1 ) 100rd. Beta-Mag all are NIB. The Colt still has the factory oil on it and has ALL the Factory paperwork, the magazines have NEVER been used. the selling price is $2000.00 for all listed above. The buyer will be offered a 500rd. case of Winchester Law Enforcement ONLY 9mm+P+ 115gr. JHP for only $375.00 I prefer to sell not to trade. Thanks

I owned one of these for a short time in the late 1980's. It would shoot incredibly fast. At that time I thought a Ruger 10/22 would not shoot any faster because I could not pull the trigger any faster. The Colt AR in 9mm would shoot noticeably faster than the 10/22.
This is a gun I would love to own again but not high on my priority list at the time

Well, I don't know haw fast this 6450 will shoot because it's NIB, never fired outside of the Colt Factory. This happens to be the last of my AR's that I'm selling. Have already sold 2 of the LE models & 1 Tactical model. I'm keeping my Stag A4 ( which has been turned into a SDM ) and my Rock River SBR ( 10 1/2 " barrled AR , which I have the Federal tax Stamp ). I think that Obama and his crew will do whatever they can to get these off the market, but we will see. If they do get taken off the market, i will just keep it along with all the extra mags & the ammo i have for it. Thank you for your responce.