• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Ranger 22 wmr

ForeverZ01

Christensen Ranger 22 wmr for sale, I decided I wanted one of the new tactical solutions owyhee rifles so this one has to go. Groups around an inch at 100 yards with a thermal, I think it would do better with a conventional scope. The only thing I ever shot in it was cci game points and it did well with them but every now and then it wouldn't hit the case quite hard enough to set them off. Everything that came with the gun is still present and will ship with the gun in the original box. 800 shipped. Not interested in trades.

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
    IMG_4273.jpeg
    441.1 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_4272.jpeg
    IMG_4272.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_4271.jpeg
    IMG_4271.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_4270.jpeg
    IMG_4270.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 415
UPDATE
I spoke with christensen about the problems with misfires and they said it was a known issue and sent me out a repair kit to be installed in the bolt. The kit consisted of a new firing pin, firing pin spring and retaining pin. I installed the kit and tried using the same ammo it had a problem with before and it functioned flawlessly! gun is ready to go!

I believe it was shooting around an inch at 100 but that was with a thermal so it will likely do better with a regular scope. The only ammo I have shot in it was cci gamepoints.