• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Camo Benelli M2 20 gauge

hweissert

Have a like new condition M2 camo 20 gauge with 26" barrel. Less than a box fired through it. Real tree pattern and has the grey hard case they come in. 1100 shipped to your Ffl

only trades considered would be short action Remington plus cash from you or pulsar trail xp 38 or 50 plus cash from me.

Attachments

• AC05D7B4-0A1F-4708-B7E4-13B63EB3DFEB.jpeg
    AC05D7B4-0A1F-4708-B7E4-13B63EB3DFEB.jpeg
    686.4 KB · Views: 78
Ttt. All pms answered. Out of town hunting with my son until Monday. Will have intermittent service. Will Ck in as I can. I've had several trade or partial trade offers. The only thing I'm really interested in trading is listed in original post. Thank you all and hope all had a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Man, I was following this debating back and forth with myself on it:). My bank account thanks you for jumping on this! Lol

Bro,
You're welcome...I had a like new Citori Lightning in 16 gauge for $1235 that kept my interest like a kitten with a ball of yarn.
I had to get real with myself, knowing I suck with an O/U in my hands. I passed on it.