• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Spacemaster Binocs for sale

patrick ward

This pair of spacemasters is in very good condition. One of the eyepieces contains two very tiny specs of dirt and the scope tubes had minor scuffs prior to assembling the binocs. I chose not to paint them so they are with original paint. Both objective lenses and eyepieces are crystal clear (objective lens covers are not included). The eyepieces are 20 - 40x zoom and include eyepiece covers. The zoom lenses allow you to easily switch from 20x to 40x and back again for closeup or wide field of view. You are able to see deer in their beds on 40x at distances of 1000+ yards and easily follow them on 20x if they are on the move. They're awesome. All of my spacemasters contain these eyepieces. I have used these for three years now and really just don't need three pair of them. So, this year I am decreasing the eyes against the opposing hillside. I am selling one pair of my spacemasters. Wooden lockable carrying case included. $930.00
I have attached 21 photos - click on link below
Pictures by patrick_ward1 - Photobucket

Questions? call me
570-367-1461
Patrick Ward

Recent Posts