• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Elite Tactical HDMR 3.5-21x50 Horus H-59 ET3

srkovarik

I have a BNIB Bushnell HDMR 3.5-21x with Horus H-59 reticle. I don't use 34mm tubes (unless I can't sell this), so this is just sitting here in the box unopened. Asking $1300 to your door or best offer.

Finish:Matte
Power x Obj. Lens:3.5-21x 50mm
Reticle:Horus H-59
Lens Coating:Fully Multi-Coated & Ultra Wide Band Coating
RainGuard HD:Yes
Tube Diameter:34mm
Parallax Adjustment: Side
Field of View: ft@100yds/[email protected]/[email protected] / 5.1/1.7@21x
Weight: oz/gr32.5/920
Length: in/mm13.2/335
Eye Relief: in/mm3.75/95
Exit Pupil: [email protected] / 2.4mm@21x
Click Value: in.@100yds/[email protected] Mil
Adj Range: in.@100yds/mm@100m29 Mils total
Mounting Length: in/mm 6/154
Focal Plane:First

hdmr1.jpg

hdmr2.jpg

hdmr3.jpg

I'd like to get my hands on a 6-24x50 Bushnell Elite G2 (ET6245FG). I'm open to other quality FFP, mil/mil, 30mm scopes. Handguns may be of interest as well, but that could be complicated.

Still available? I've got a 6-24 with the G2 I might be willing to trade.

Last edited:
Why are you selling?

I have 30mm scopes across the board and want to stick with that size. I've looked through this one and if I can't make a good deal on it I'll put it on a .338 build when I do one. I'm really surprised with the Horus reticle. I thought it would be too busy, but the couple of times I've looked through this scope I can see how it would be really effective.

I bought it on a whim and thought I might go for it, but I really wanted the ERS 6-24x50. They've just been impossible to find.

After looking closer at the H59 it's not really what I need for my application. It's lower power settings just don't fit my needs. Good luck