• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Elite 1500 Laser Rangefinder

zupatun

I'm selling my Bushnell 1500 LRF. Not going to be hunting where it will do me any good this fall and fortunately I've been blessed with a baby due this winter, so my gain is your gain too...

It's the basic model (no pin seeker, no angle compensator) but it's only been used one season and is in like new condition. The box and owner's manual are in a box (still unpacked from the move) so when I get the chance I'll try and find it and ship it for free. Shipping shouldn't be much more than $10 by Fed Ex Ground. If it is less I'll refund the difference through Paypal.

If there are no takers I'll list it on ebay soon.

Thanks all. PM me off line if you're interested in getting a faster response. I'll try to check back every evening if possible.

Matt Roth
[email protected]
cell 703-505-6902

They are going for 308 to 339 (onthe low end) Buy it now, new on ebay, but shipping is from $12.50 to $19.95. I'd take $250 for it no problem. If you think that's fair you can paypal me and I'll send it out right after.

Matt Roth
703-505-6902
[email protected]