• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris XTR II 5-25 SCR Mil Reticle w/ ARC M10 Rings

300WinFan

Like new, only mounted (never shot). AWESOME scope; don't want to sell but I must. This scope is not easy to find right now; they are on backorder all over the place. In my opinion better than my NF NXS and Vortex Razor anyday!

Will have more pics later when I get home. May have very light ring marks (want to make sure). $1,000 shipped TYD. Will not separate scope & rings.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Burris XTR II.jpg
    Burris XTR II.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 37
This guy is a scammer..... Just told me he dropped the scope. Post pictures here if you broke the scope, otherwise he is a liar.

Scammer? How the HELL can I be a scammer when I EXPLICITLY messaged you about NOT sending me any money? Moron. I would choose your words a bit better. That is, of course you want legal action.

Anyone that wants to see my message to this idiot please let me know. I SPECIFICALLY tell him NOT to send money, and if he did I would have refunded.

I am out of a scope. Really don't have the time or bandwidth for this right now.

Here is my *proof*, moron. Beautiful sight picture; and it makes a rattling sound when i shake it. And you can clearly see the inner workings of the scope have COLLAPSED inside!

But yea, definitely a scammer. I've got nothing else I need to say.

Attachments

• 20151017_211550.jpg
    20151017_211550.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 39