• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range 6.5 PRC

BigSky!

I am selling a mint condition Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range 6.5 PRC, stainless fluted, with brake, 1 in 7 twist. It shoots less than .75 moa with Hornady factory 147 ELD-M ammo. I have not loaded for it. As people will ask questions to which I don't know the answer, here is a link to the entire description of the rifle:
https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/rifles/browning-x-bolt-max-long-range-matte-black-bolt-action-rifle-65-prc/p/1528869
I need $950 + shipping for the bare rifle. It will ship in a hard case.
im4jFpHm.jpg

Afm2djam.jpg

Y5CucMxm.jpg

W3Vakwgm.jpg

5HtI93Am.jpg

b8GOksLm.jpg

Last edited:
I too only see the red "X" when I look at the thread. However, when I select edit, the pictures show up perfectly. I've even replaced them a couple of times. I don't have an answer. As to round count, I have no idea. I bought it off the rack to get the scope that was on it. I personally have only fired 20 rounds through it to confirm function and accuracy before selling. I fired one box (20 rounds) of Hornady Match 147 EDL-M ammo. After 2 rounds to zero, I shot a three-shot group that was .74. I got cocky, went back and fired two more to make it a five-shot group and stretched it to .92. I then got even cockier, went back and decided I'm going for a great ten-round group and then pulled shot 6. I won't embarrass myself beyond that. The remainder were at rocks at unknown ranges.

Clearly the market thinks this is priced too high. Let's see, bump it dozens of times or reduce the price? O.K., Now shipping and insurance are on me except to AK. Now, $950 shipped and insured.

I notice the pictures are not showing and I can't, for the life of me, seem to remedy it. If you are truly interested, pm me with an e-mail and I will send pictures.

I notice the pictures are not showing and I can't, for the life of me, seem to remedy it. If you are truly interested, pm me with an e-mail and I will send pictures.
They did for me if I opened the picture in a new tab. Hopefully this works, imgur sux, just upload the raw picture using the attach files button below the text box.

IMG_2277.png
IMG_2278.png
IMG_2279.png
IMG_2280.png
IMG_2281.png
IMG_2282.png