• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning X-bolt 308 Win

mobenzowner

I have a very nice Browning X-Bolt 308 win for sale . It is the composite stalker model. The original stock got sticky as many of those did, but Browning replaced with their new stock that does NOT get sticky. Like I said this gun is in excellent condition and has 88 rounds down the pike. With 168 grain Bergers and Varget shoots at or slightly below/above 1/2". Shoots 165 Sierra less than 3/4" with IMR4064. Since this gun has a sporter barrel these results are for 3 shot groups. These stats are for my reloads, which I will supply the recipe to buyer. Have targets to verify . Can provide more and detailed pictures to serious buyers only. Asking price is $815 shipped to your ffl. Scope not included but will leave the rings on it.

Final price drop to $740.

Last edited:
Guys - so sorry for my delayed responses. Was out of town on business. I do have pics of gun and targets I had sent to another member here on this sight. Let me see if I can drag and drop from the PM's.
First target is of the berger 168 classics and varget. Group size on far right is .486
The other two show group size and are with 165 Sierra's. They are about same group size as show. Just posted them both to show it wasn't a fluke .
IMG-2269.jpg
IMG-2270.jpg
IMG-2271.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a great photographer so if there is any area you need a better pic of, just let me know. Gun looks practically new.

I will do one more drop to $715 shipped, rings included. I'll give it till Friday and if no interest by then, I will pull down the listing. Thanks all!