• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning Maxus for sale; LRPV sold

Will83

SOLD: Savage model 12 LRPV (Long range precision varminter) for sale. 22-250 is the original barrel with approximately 50 rounds down the tube. I also have a 6.5 CM barrel with a Ross Schuler brake on it that comes with the package. It is a Criterion barrel chambered by Apache Gunworks. (Great people!) This barrel has less than 20 rounds on it. Both barrels are 26" and are the savage bull contour. It is the precision target action and hs stock. The gun is like new in condition and only has slight safe marks. The original tag is actually still attached to the trigger guard. Sad, I know, but I don't get to shoot very often. The only groups that I ever shot with it were down the 22-250 barrel and my best were in the 0.2's. And I'm not a great shot. It is topped by a Millett 6x24x56 scope, I believe. I'll check when I get home today. It saddens me to get rid of it, but I have a new build in the works. $1300 with both barrels and scope. Pics are available when I get home in a few hours. Please text me at 334-237-1636 for pics.

I also have a Browning Maxus 12 gauge
3 1\2" shotgun for sale with multiple Briley chokes for sale. It is 28" mossy oak duckblind camo. Hits what I point it at, and in great condition. Again, hate to get rid of it, but need cash for the project. $1100.

Only trades considered would be:

Manners EH-1 or 2 LA for Bighorn TL3 or Rem 700
300wm proof sendero savage prefit
Quality glass

Last edited:

Recent Posts