• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning - BLR stainless "grey ghost" - .308

teesquare

A closet queen...In very good condition. Heck, it has had less than 2 boxes of ammo thru it.

Have a soft case, and Nikon Pro Staff on it (3-9 power )

This combo of one piece design and the grey laminate is uncommon - at least it is now.
Not sure if it is still made in this configuration. Has a couple of tiny nicks on the stock, but otherwise, just needs a new home and little stainless cleaner.

Asking $750 as it sits. A little negotiable.
T

Attachments

• 5242.jpg
    5242.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 5243.jpg
    5243.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 5244.jpg
    5244.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 20
Need to move this - but will not go lower than $700 shipped. If you have tried to find one in this stock...you know they are few and far between.

Somebody here needs a finely made lever gun that works as well as it looks in a scabbard:D

Ammo?...I can't remember - It has had less than 2 boxes thru it.

It shot fine for a carbine sized lever gun. I just don't "collect" guns any longer. This one is a beauty. And - the ONLY one I have been able to find on Gun Broker has a price of $1000.

So - if someone wants it- I recommend that you buy it soon, because I will kill this ad after this weekend ( will be leaving for an Elk hunt...) and put it back in the case and safe until another 10-20 years go by....:)

Recent Posts