• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bighorn TL3 short action...SOLD

cinch

For sale- low mileage used Bighorn TL3 short action... AICS cut...comes with standard 308 and 223 bolt heads and 20 moa rail... DLC coated...$1250 shipped USPS priority mail...NO trades and I'm not selling anything separate...

A766A130-C7EA-4430-9ECD-030F6F13E1B3.jpeg

Ill give you a bump. How old is it?
Just so you know that is basically the price of a new one. You will most likely have to drop the price a bit to sell it, or if you're in no hurry you can wait for the right buyer.

Ill give you a bump. How old is it?
Just so you know that is basically the price of a new one. You will most likely have to drop the price a bit to sell it, or if you're in no hurry you can wait for the right buyer.

8-10 week lead time on the action from Bighorn. Another $125.00 for the additional bolt face.

Some guys see a $125 dollar savings, with no shipping charges and the action in their hand within 3-4 days as a good deal...Then there is those types of guys who want quality gear for next to nothing...

Wasn't difficult figuring out which type of guy you are.

Seller is Solid...I've personally done over $4k in purchases on his lightly used gear without any problems.

I was trying to save him time, I had no doubt whether or not he was salad. But I've watched three of those gold for less and I was trying to help. You have no idea what type of guy I am for quality over time. Im not interested in it, I just bought my new action.

I was trying to save him time, I had no doubt whether or not he was salad. But I've watched three of those gold for less and I was trying to help. You have no idea what type of guy I am for quality over time. Im not interested in it, I just bought my new action.

I assure you....Cinch has plenty savvy. He's no doubt SOLID.
Nobody cares what you've seen others "gold" for. If you don't like the price, move on and don't schit in someone's thread.