• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 210s @ Brunos

I don't doubt the legitimacy of Brunos. I just don't understand the description of the bullets listed.
I understand your thoughts, I had the same concern when I ordered 500 a few weeks back. In my scenario the description was correct and the photo was generic. They are good folks if you prefer to call and confirm. Mine were described the same and are indeed VLD Hunting.

I understand your thoughts, I had the same concern when I ordered 500 a few weeks back. In my scenario the description was correct and the photo was generic. They are good folks if you prefer to call and confirm. Mine were described the same and are indeed VLD Hunting.
Berger match bullets have heavier jackets. Their hunting bullets have thinner jackets. It can't be both.
VLD bullets are not hybrids and visa-versa. They aren't both. That's what I was specifically questioning. A "VLD HUNTING" bullet is fine.