• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor + Extras

CMH

Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor. Has EGW 20 MOA pic rail and Timney Calvin Elite trigger. Has updated bolt shroud (also includes original). Magpul mag and original box included. I do not have the original trigger. Less than 200 rounds fired. Got this in a deal and had some intentions of using it as a hunting rifle for my son, but have headed another direction. Comes with 160 rounds of Hornady 140 grain American Gunner and one box of 143 Grain ELD-X Hornady Hunter ammo. $1,050 shipped (Rifle to you FFL, Ammo direct)
IMG_3324[1].JPG
IMG_3325[1].JPG
IMG_3327[1].JPG
IMG_3326[1].JPG

I don't have any groups I saved from it. After a quick sight in, all of my other rounds were on steel.

Is that the original thread protector? It looks different than the knurled ones I otherwise see.

Thanks.

Good eye, Dr. Vette. It is a linear compensator. Gun came to me with a different muzzle break on it and I switched it to the linear compensator. I don't have the knurled thread protector, and didn't get too carried away about getting it replaced since the linear comp is pretty compact and serves both purposes.