• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beretta PX4 9mm full-size w/ LTT RDO, TJIAB, 10mags, JMCK holsters

Basher42

I'm the second owner of this fine specimen. I purchased this off GunBroker last fall and had no intention of selling it, but life has other plans. /images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif It's in fantastic, nearly new condition overall aside from the first owner trying their hand at stippling on a small section under the trigger guard, and a slight under cut that was tastefully done (circled in red). Otherwise, it's in phenomenal shape!

This started out as a factory PX4 in 9mm. The top end was then sent to LTT for an RDO cut (RMR footprint), Carry levers, an NP3 treatment, and a steel recoil guide rod w/ captured spring. When I got it, I also installed an LTT Trigger Job In A Bag, which includes a Competition trigger group and an LTT trigger bar with everything being stoned and fitted at LTT. I also installed a Stealth slide stop lever and got the competition mag release kit with all three sizes. All factory parts are included (all three backstraps as shown plus factory slide stop, trigger group, and trigger bar), as well as a few spares:

-trigger bar spring
-trigger return spring
-slide stop spring
-steel guide rod w/ captured recoil spring
-11# main spring

Comes with a total of 10 factory Beretta mags, 9x 17rnd mags and one 20rnd. I bought 7 of the mags second hand, three of which have some very small minor rust spots on them. I intended to use these at comps where I could beat the **** out of them and not feel bad, but they all seem to function fine. It also comes with a new set of Talon Grips, and a brand new JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.5 and mag carrier w/ the following stats:

Pistol: Beretta PX4 Carry/Compact Carry (LONG) 9mm
Belt loops: 1.5" DCC clips
Carry side: Right
Color: Black
Extra Tuck
Guard: MID
Hole pattern: Normal
Muzzle Pad: NO
Red Dot Sight Cut: YES

Mag: Beretta PX4 9/40, High Ride
Belt Loops: 1.5" DCC Monoblock
Carry Side: Left (right-handed shooter)
Color: Black

She shoots like a dream and is very accurate and smooth! I intended to move away from Glocks and start carrying this AIWB and using my 92G LTT for competitions, but recent events having me needing to cover some unexpected expenses, so I guess I'll be keeping the Glocks for awhile yet.

I'm asking $1125 shipped for everything from my FFL to yours. This would run you just shy of $1900 new for everything included, and I don't think the NP3 option is even available anymore. Throw on an optic of your choosing and you'll be ready to roll. Cross-posted, the first "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Payment via discreet PayPal friends/fam, CashApp, or USPS MO. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

POSSIBLE TRADES (plus cash as needed):

-Hornady .308 110gr V-Max
-Nosler .308 110gr Varmageddon
-Hornady 6.5mm 123gr ELD-M or SST
-Hornady 6.5mm 95gr V-max
-Sierra 6.5mm 107gr SMK or 105gr Blitzking
-Speer 6.5mm 90gr TNT
-Lapua 108gr or 123gr Scenar
-Hornady .224" 53gr V-Max (preferred) or 55gr V-Max
-Sierra .224" 65gr Gameking (# 1395)
-Sierra .224" 55gr Blitzking (# 1455) or 55gr Gameking (# 1365)
-Hornady .172 25gr HP
-Hornady .172 20gr or 25gr V-Max
-Nosler .172 20gr or 25gr Varmageddon
-CZ 527 mags in .223 or 6.5G/7.62x39
-Dillon Super Swage 600
-Hornady/Forster/Wilson case trimmer
-.218 Bee brass (new or 1x fired)
-.17 Fireball brass and/or factory ammo
-Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x EBR-7C mrad
-Athlon Helos BTR2 2-12x AHMR2, 4-20x or 6-24x w/ APRS6 mrad reticle
-Athlon Midas Tac 6-24x or 5-25x mrad
-Bushnell LRTSi 3-12x or 4.5-18x
-Bushnell DMR2 3.5-21x
-Burris XTR2 4-20x or 5-25x SCR-MIL
-Timney 2-stage R700 trigger w/ bolt release
-Magnetospeed V3
-AMG Labs Commander shot timer
-KRG Bravo R700SA
-Grayboe Terrain or Renegade R700SA
-McMillan HTG, Game Warden 1.0/2.0, Game Scout, A1-3, A3-5, or A5 for an R700SA or FN SPR/M70
-Manners MCS-T/TA, MCS-T3/T3A, EH1, EH4 for an R700SA or FN SPR/M70
-Bell & Carlson M40, Long Range Sporter, Target/Comp, Light Tac for R700SA
-.264/6.5mm blank (finish at 22-26", -Med. Palma or so)
-FN SPR TBM kit, 10rnd mags
-CDI FN SPR AICS kit
-Mossberg 46M(b)
-Mossberg 146b
-Wet/stainless pin rotary tumbler setup
-Used Annealeez or similar

If you're localish:
-Remington 7.5 SRP
-CCI 41, 450, 250 primers
-IMR 8208XBR
-Hodgdon Benchmark, Varget, H335, CFE223, maybe BL-(C)2
-Ramshot TAC, X-Terminator

6JzUdtc.jpg

ewq9T3T.jpg

eQCA0Fm.jpg

hdKiZoT.jpg

57xkJjV.jpg

0O6479v.jpg

Last edited:
As a note, the only difference between this and what LTT will sell you directly is that mine does not have the grey slide. LTT charges $1490 plus tax and shipping for the gun w/ three mags as shown here (minus the grey Cerakote). Then you'd need to add in seven more mags, the spare parts, and the JMCK set, so my bundle actually saves you more like $800 over buying this all yourself. If you want the perfect optic-ready DA/SA carry gun, this is it.

Reactions: CBS
$1125 final and firm price drop. This is THE best PX4 RDO package you'll find for the price, I guarantee you won't see another package as complete as this one, for as low as this one!

Probably the last bump for awhile as there doesn't seem to be much interest and I'm unwilling to give it away. As noted above, this same package would cost you just north of $1900 if you bought everything new. You could chop ~$300 or so off if you waited until Black Friday, but that would also depend on LTT having this model in stock. For a lighter DA/SA carry option, this is a hard choice to beat.

I'll give this until sometime tomorrow and then it'll be off market. If you're interested, better act now, you won't find a better deal on a package like this anywhere else or any time soon! The PX4 is criminally underrated. Thanks to the rotating barrel, muzzle flip is drastically reduced without the added length, weight, or muzzle blast of a brake. Ernest has over 50K through one of his with only minor maintenance.