• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchmark knife, 3.5" blade, like new

Yes, it is a bench made. I tried to email you three different times, your email address bounced back to me as non-deliverable. MSN is my carrier.
I'll take this knife.
Sorry, I sold the knife. I Can not post pictures with this computer...long story. Instead of running me into the ground in public, in a PM I could have given you my phone number and we could have communicated that way, scammers do not give you their personal phone number where you could talk to them. The guy that bought the knife is sending me a personal check, and he has my cell phone number.

Yes, it is a bench made. I tried to email you three different times, your email address bounced back to me as non-deliverable. MSN is my carrier.

Sorry, I sold the knife. I Can not post pictures with this computer...long story. Instead of running me into the ground in public, in a PM I could have given you my phone number and we could have communicated that way, scammers do not give you their personal phone number where you could talk to them. The guy that bought the knife is sending me a personal check, and he has my cell phone number.
I'm glad you did, but a timely response to my PM would have been appreciated.

You are a WRONG! Why do you say things like this without checking anything? No attempt to contact me, check my content on this site or Accurateshooter?

The buyer got my address, cell phone number, and email address...he is mailing a personal check!

VINCEMULE

A1 plus to deal with
Great communication
Very timely shipping
Item better than described
I would not have a problem with dealing with this gentleman!

Recent Posts