• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Beanland built 243... Price Reduced! Again!

OKbow87

I'm selling my Beanland built 243. I have had it for about two years and have puts somewhere between 200 and 300 rounds of 105 vld's through it. I rarely shoot this rifle as I have others I shoot more.

Stiller tac 30 action with 20 moa base.
22" bartlein 1:7.7" twist barrel, gap #7 contour.
Mcm a1-3 with 13.5 length of pull, decelerator pad, standard fill, two left side flush cups, one bipod stud on the front, with light tan, med tan, od green molded camo.
Seekins bottom metal.
Jewell Trigger set around 1lb.
Barrel fluted by Kampfeld with six 1/4" deep flutes.
Whole thing coated in Coyote tan cerakote.

Stock pack, sling, bipod, scope and rings not for sale at this time.

$3100... $3000... $2900 obo shipped to your ffl from mine.

Disclaimer... Rifle has three small areas with scratches on the barrel from leaning it up against barbwire fences, but nothing major. There is also brass rash on the side of the action from ejecting brass like any other rifle.

Rifle is posted on multiple forums and for sale locally. First I'll take it gets it.

dsc01378b.jpg

dsc01370z.jpg

dsc01379a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Beanland built 243

I don't have any way to really weigh it. So I stood on the bathroom scale, and then while holding the rifle. It was 11 1/2 lbs difference. That was with the sling, stock pack, rings and scope. No bipod. So I'm guessing right around 9 pounds give or take a few ounces.