• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barnes 22cal. Bullets

PC Python

I have several boxes of 22cal. Barnes Varmint Grenade 50gr. bullets for sale. There's 750 from one lot number and 344 from another lot number for a total of 1094 bullets. The cheapest I've been able to find these bullets is 24 cents apiece.

SPF 750 = $140 free shipping
344 = $60 free shipping
1094 = $200 free shipping
Thanx for looking and not interested in any trades right now.

Attachments

• 20221228_152418.jpg
    20221228_152418.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • 20221228_152312.jpg
    20221228_152312.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Hey Justin
Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year to you and your family.
We just did a trade for the same bullets two weeks or so ago we bought 1K
If you want to do the same deal we would take another 1K or more
Thanks
Len and Jill

Sorry Len, I got busy and another member offered to buy the bullets so I closed the ad. Please don't be bent, I gave you a VERY good deal on the bullets you bought from me.

Sorry Len, I got busy and another member offered to buy the bullets so I closed the ad. Please don't be bent, I gave you a VERY good deal on the bullets you bought from me.
Justin you are one of the fairest and best price sellers on LRH. You didn't give us a very good deal you gave us a VERY GREAT deal. I knew that you had the bullets sold was just giving you a rib as a joke because you always replied so fast in previous deals.
Happy New Year!
Thanks much!!!
Len & jill

Fair enough Len, thanx again for the smooth transaction and Happy New Year to you as well. I hope your recovery from surgery is going well. 🙏