• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Back up for sale phoenix custom built 7mag

deerhunterjj

Hello have to sale my phoenix 7 mag. don't want to but things have came up and have no other way out other then come up with some cash. so im getting rid of the rifle. Heres what i can recall about the rifle. The guy at phoenix remembers the rifle if you have questions i cant answer you can give them a call or i will be happy to call them and get answers. 24in bartlin barrel plus a 2 1/4 in break. recoil is like a tad more then a 223. Takes Ai mags. Has a 20 moa badger rail on top. round count is right at 125 rds. im the second owner a good friend of mine is the original owner. he worked up a load and then it set in his safe. it has a match cut chamber throated for 162gr Amaxs. 200 yards one hole groups any day of the week. it will shoot a 4in group at a 1000. stock is a mcmillian A5. Rifle with 20 moa rail 1 5 rd mag and around 235 rds of loaded ammo. Load is with H4831sc with 162gr amax bullets. i will supply load data to buyer as well. bore is excellent shape gun is very nice rifle. 2650.00 shipped OBO I need to move this baby so i will look at all offers. I would be willing to take trades plus cash if it will get it sold faster. Really needing to sale it though. I will put a list of what im looking for at the bottom. Again i need to get this sucker sold asap and get the money order in hand ASAP so i will return the favor and ship out the day i get the money order thanks. If you want to call phoenix customs PM me and i will give you the original owners name that bought the rifle new. he received it not quit 2 years ago if im thinking right.

trades i would take plus cash.
nice 1911 with 3 or 4 inch barrel.
Glock G29
zeiss 6.5-20x50
sendero in 25-06,7mm rem mag,264 win mag or may look at other cals
Browning BAR wood with gloss with the boss in 25-06 or 7mm rem mag.

Hit me up with what ya got i may be interested all i can do is say no thank you. heres a few pics.

jeremysphonepics266.jpg

jeremysphonepics342.jpg

jeremysphonepics094.jpg

jeremysphonepics082.jpg

jeremysphonepics027.jpg

jeremysphonepics022.jpg

jeremysphonepics357.jpg