• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B & C Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/"Hook", Model 2956, Textured Black, Like New

Specialized

I bought this stock thinking I'd like the features (the hook, forearm shape, etc), which I do -- but the geometry just doesn't work for me. I'd need a cheek pad that's too high to be manageable. So, I've changed styles and this one has to go. It's the textured black finish, no scratches, modifications, scuffs, nothing. Can't tell it from brand new. It has had an action mounted in it, but was not bedded or modified in any way. $200 shipped insured to your door in the CONUS. Sorry, no trades at this time, unless it's 165 or 168gr premium ammo (hunting or match) of a brand I'm comfortable with. I'll take a postal money order or my preferred method, PayPal by gift (so there's no fees) with no mention of what it's for. No pics. You can see pics of this stock, along with additional description, here:

Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/ "Hook" Model 2956 Long Range Lightweight Remington 700 Short Action Stock

Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/ "Hook" Model 2956 Long Range Lightweight Remington 700 Short Action Stock