• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ATACR 7-35X56 MOA SFP

Huntnful

Comes with what is pictured. No throw lever. Pristine glass and tube is also in excellent cosmetic shape.

$2430 shipped.

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpeg

Interested in any trades? I've got one of the older 'NXS' 12-42x56's (NP-2DD reticle) that are no longer being made due to the lightweight 15-55's they started throwing out. I managed to snag it over on Accurate Shooter a while back. It's in excellent condition and pretty hard to come by these days. Of course I'd obviously add cash on my end, brother. 👍

Interested in any trades? I've got one of the older 'NXS' 12-42x56's (NP-2DD reticle) that are no longer being made due to the lightweight 15-55's they started throwing out. I managed to snag it over on Accurate Shooter a while back. It's in excellent condition and pretty hard to come by these days. Of course I'd obviously add cash on my end, brother. 👍
I appreciate the offer! Unfortunately I'm just looking for cash. Thank you though!