Arizona game and fish application?

Hbomb11

Is anyone else having problems with the Arizona Game and Fish website?
I keep getting time out messages whenever I click next to try and buy my license. When ever I try calling and selecting the right to option to for technical difficulties or draw application help it says its an invalid option. Today is the last day to get the apps in. Yes I know, I shouldn't have waited this long. Anybody have any insight to the problem?

That is what I am trying to figure out. Maybe it is overloaded. It is literally impossible for me to get through the application process right now.

I struggled with it also when I did my application earlier today. Kept trying and eventually got it to work. The whole website is very non-intuitive. You (or I) can't do both elk and antelope apps on the same transaction. Took two separate CC charges and applications to get it done.
Would seem they could figure it out. Most other fish & game depts have.
Good luck.

I experienced the same thing yesterday morning. I was able to apply for tags with my current license which doesn't expire till tomorrow, but couldn't buy a new license for me and my wife. I will try again tomorrow and hope that still gets me in the draw

Yeah, must be the same problem...I can't get it to work at all. I wonder if I call tomorrow they will make an exception since there website doesn't seem to be working correctly. Kinda frustrating.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.