• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ar-15

Jones2056

I have a Complete AR-15 for sale. Has A factory complete Delton Upper with a factory installed YHM free float quad rail. Upper has a Knights Armament style vertical foregrip. Upper has 200 rounds through it and is in flawless shape.

Lower is a brand new New Frontier lightweight polymer lower with a 6 position stock, dual sling plate adapter, and a 1 point bungee sling. Gun comes with 1=30 round mag.

Face to Face in Springfield, MO area or will ship for an additional $30 to a FFL dealer only. Will not ship to ban states.

Price is $1075 or may trade. Looking for a Savage or Remington 308 or 300 WM long range rifle set-up, colt handguns, or ??? Trades can be +/- cash.

Attachments

• photo (83).JPG
    photo (83).JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo (85).JPG
    photo (85).JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 13
  • photo (84).JPG
    photo (84).JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 10
The Senator FrankenFienstien Assult rifle Ban was voted out today The bill was killed by a good majority. About time the Senate listens to the people. I would buy your AR but I have one already from you, I would be interesated in another caliber 204 Ruger 6.5 etc. Lou