Approval Wait Times

cmo5t

Howdy LRH

I created my account 4 or 5 days ago and haven't heard anything re "approval by an administrator". Nothing in my email or spam folder.

Trying to get ahold of @Kae006 re his McMillan post and it's killing me šŸ˜ž.

How long does the approval process usually take to complete? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Best,
Clark

Mostly,

Thanks for the reply. It still states "Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken" just below the navigation bar at the top of the screen.

Best,
C

We are the first line of defense in allowing scammers to get through, so that process takes a long time. It's one reason why scammers have started to attack user accounts as they are already setup to play the game. Apologies for any wait, but there's something about your account our system wants us to check manually.

howdy, been a lurker for awhile and was looking at snagging something out of classifieds, but when I click on the picture to get a better look at it and it says I don't have proper permission. Is there something else I need to do?

It's always helpful if you can provide a link to what you're trying to do so I can see exactly the issue.

thank you