• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AMP Annealer WTB

Get the AMP. I own one and the only thing I regret is not getting it earlier. I made a DIY flame annealer and it works ok but I struggle to get consistent results and had to constantly tweak the flame and check the tank level otherwise my flame level could/ would change. Depending on if I have the pilot I will anneal your brass for free just pay shipping so you can see how well the AMP performs.

Get the AMP. I own one and the only thing I regret is not getting it earlier. I made a DIY flame annealer and it works ok but I struggle to get consistent results and had to constantly tweak the flame and check the tank level otherwise my flame level could/ would change. Depending on if I have the pilot I will anneal your brass for free just pay shipping so you can see how well the AMP performs.
EE Loader thank you for you generous offer. I got just about everything for reloading with the exception of the AMP and a Prometheus Scale. I have a friend that lent me his like new Annealeez. Tried using it and it works, but wanted an AMP. There is a huge price difference and unless you reload a LOT and need perfection spend the extra money. I had several conversations with the President of AMP- Alex Findlay on Sunday night local time, early Monday morning New Zealand. He was very professional and helpful. Well he ended up giving me a real good deal on the new AMP MarkII and (7) Pilots right off the production line. I purchased directly from him in NZ. I should get it in several days FedeX shipping.
Buy once and Cry once! So far that has worked for me.
I'll follow up once I start using.
Thanks
Len