• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Aluminum Powder Funnel Set

several years ago I picked up a couple of caliber specific aluminum powder funnels at the Ft Worth gunshow. They have a brass mouth that appears to be turned on a lathe. I never guessed how good they'd be or I would have bought one for every caliber I load. Does anyone recognize this funnel? I'd like to buy a few more.
Yes I use those funnels also. I have caliber specific funnels also. These are not cheap funnels but IMO are the best out there. Mine are made by Saturn. Roughly 10-15.00 each

I use Hardcore Gear's aluminum funnels. They are awesome.

But, I have a set of these, and for a universal set, they work good. The .257 uses a 6.5mm, and .277 uses a .284, so there is a bit of slop. But, no static, very slick so you shouldn't get powder hanging up.
For the price, they are hard to beat.

Area 419 Master Funnel Set
I added extra mouths for a variety of neck sizes.
EXPENSIVE!!!
They work GREAT and will be around long after I am gone.
Been reloading for 50 years+ and went through a lot of equipment. There wasn't a lot of options. Years ago when higher quality equipment I started upgrading now we really don't need or want anything. We used RCBS plastic funnel for a long time and loaded countless cartridges. plastic works just gine. Switching over to Area 419 Aluminum was like night and day for fit and function.
If you can find a good aluminum funnel with caliber specific mouths go for it. You will like over plastic.

Area 419 Master Funnel Set
I added extra mouths for a variety of neck sizes.
EXPENSIVE!!!
They work GREAT and will be around long after I am gone.
Been reloading for 50 years+ and went through a lot of equipment. There wasn't a lot of options. Years ago when higher quality equipment I started upgrading now we really don't need or want anything. We used RCBS plastic funnel for a long time and loaded countless cartridges. plastic works just gine. Switching over to Area 419 Aluminum was like night and day for fit and function.
If you can find a good aluminum funnel with caliber specific mouths go for it. You will like over plastic.
Lyman makes one very similar. Not sure the exact name but aluminum funnel with the steel or coated brass inserts for caliber. Small box for storage so very handy. One thing about having the Saturn funnels is, they don't pack down very well. They are caliber specific funnels.

I just checked the EZEE and it appears to be plastic.
Thanks. My bad -- mine's a Pacific, thought it was an EZEE.
I have a Herter's plastic, a complete set of MTM with drop tubes, and use the Pacific almost exclusively.