• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AICS 2.0 dark earth ‘legacy’ chassis SA

ricard13

As the title states I am looking for a AICS 2.0 dark earth 'legacy' chassis inlet for Rem 700 short action. There was the original 2.0 and then the updated version. Image below shows the version and color I'm after, however I would consider the updated version as well. Must be inlet for rem 700 footprint. Thank you.

If, by chance, someone has a 308 or perhaps even a 300 win in this chassis they are looking to part ways with I have a scar 17 that I would consider trading.

Attachments

• 23A9CECA-803F-4B81-BF01-28D6E8B0919D.jpeg
    23A9CECA-803F-4B81-BF01-28D6E8B0919D.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Are you still looking? I have one of the Navy SEAL Mk13 Mod 5 return kits (LA AICS chassis with Badger IMUNS, Pelican case with custom cut foam, 8x 300WM mags, cleaning rod) from Thoroughbred Armament I am looking to sell.

Are you still looking? I have one of the Navy SEAL Mk13 Mod 5 return kits (LA AICS chassis with Badger IMUNS, Pelican case with custom cut foam, 8x 300WM mags, cleaning rod) from Thoroughbred Armament I am looking to sell.
I forgot to mark this as closed. I just picked up the same Thoroughbred kit from another member a week or so back. Thank you though.