• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AG Composite Alpine Hunter LA Origin/TL3

slowshot18

AG Composites Alpine Hunter for Bighorn Origin/TL3 or rem 700 clones long action, in Carbon Swamper Rogue pattern, M5 bottom metal inlet, 2 flush cups on left side, tripod ready (tapped holes closer to action screw), and tapped holes for pic rail. Proof Sendero/M24 contour.

Stock has only been to the range a handful of times. The only alterations made was bedding the recoil lug to my origin.

Also included is the atlas pic rail, Hawkins hunter long action DBM (action screws were cut to fit my origin), Hawkins long action 300 prc magazine, with Hawkins magazine spacer installed for 6.5 prc. The spacer can be removed and return magazine back to fit 300 prc. Mag has some faint scratches on the bottom, but do not go through the paint. HAWKINS items SPF

I'm asking $650 shipped for the stock and pic rail, CONUS. Preferred payment method is PayPal friends and family, discrete, or Venmo.

IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2259.jpeg
IMG_2261.jpeg
IMG_2263.jpeg
IMG_2264.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg

Last edited: