• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AFter careful consideration I have decided to part out my 7mag

Southernfryedyankee

In case anyone is wondering why I am selling this and I may regret doing so, I have decided that such a heavy rifle is not necessary even when hunting in the field. I have decided to remake another 7mag that will be more of a pleasure to carry when walking. These prices are the LOWEST I will go.

For sale is a BRAND NEW Mcgowen 26" Varmint barrel 7MM Rem Mag $312 TYD no 8-12 week wait, NO rounds EVER fired through it, recessed crown. I do NOT remember the twist, I am sorry for that but I never intended to sell it. It was design twisted for the 140g TSX

Stockade Elk Stalker charcoal gray with black webbing with an AWESOME 1" Pachmayr recoil pad. This stock REALLY took the bite out of my 7mag and it has served me well. I DID open the barrel channel to accept heavy/bull/varmint barrels. It is NOT the prettiest job BY ANY MEANS but it works. The barrel channel can always be re-bedded to take the look out of it if the buyer cares to. I am asking $270 shipped

The Savage 110 LA flat back receiver MAY alreadybe sold, until they tell me they do NOT want I am considering it SPF. The receiver will have an SSS recoil lug and an SSS trigger. In the event they do not buy this receiver it will be $325 shipped to the FFL of your choice. Please make sure that it is legal for you to purchase this action before buying as I will NOT accept returns.

I have 100% feedback on EVERY forum I am on and I have 100% feedback on ebay as well (mostly for buying) under the name nylouie516. Please buy with confidence

DSCN3219Medium.jpg

DSCN3220Medium.jpg

DSCN3221Medium.jpg

DSCN3387Medium.jpg

DSCN3390Medium.jpg

Hey Guys,

I bought the stock and barrel from Southernfryedyankee and he is a great guy to deal with. Shipped right away and am very happy with the transaction.

Matt