• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Aero Solus action

Apex Custom Rifles

Official LRH Sponsor
Basically new Solus action. Short Action. .478 bolt face. 20 moa rail. I bought it to do a couple reviews on just the action. Stainless bolt and body, nitrided, 60 degree bolt throw, integral rail and lug. Has been gently handled, but not barreled.

Nice actions for the $$. Save a few bucks on this one from retail.

$800 shipped. (PENDING SALE)

Attachments

• 20230208_131251.jpg
    20230208_131251.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • 20230208_131306.jpg
    20230208_131306.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Honestly. For the money I think they are going to be a decent action. It was really smooth, fit and finish is pretty good, and it has some nice features for a lower priced action. They are set up for a Origin prefits or Savage small shank barrels with the nut that's included. When they come out with a .223 BF, I will most likely be building one for myself.

Honestly. For the money I think they are going to be a decent action. It was really smooth, fit and finish is pretty good, and it has some nice features for a lower priced action. They are set up for a Origin prefits or Savage small shank barrels with the nut that's included. When they come out with a .223 BF, I will most likely be building one for myself.
Did you happen to throw that in a action truing fixture and see how true the action face, threads and internal lugs were?

Recent Posts