ADG 30 Nosler brass

distantfoe

Anyone received their ADG 30 Nosler brass yet? Mine should be here Friday and wanting to get an idea how it compares to Nosler in terms of volume.

I'm sure it will be less weight. My 7 saum brass was lighter.

Last edited:
Sorry. Typo there. Your 100% correct. the 7 SAUM brass weighted 15 grains less than Norma and had 2 grains more capacity. I fixed my earlier post to makes sure there wasn't any confusion.

Appreciate it gents! Hoping it's as tough as the adg 300 win brass we worked up with 215s, 3100fps using retumbo at 7 firing and holding strong. Never had any experience with any other win mag brass manufacturer but the lighter weight could explain why we netted higher than normal velocities.

Was at the Eastern Sportsman's show at Harrisburg and there was a new (to me) brass maker there Peterson cartridges. Had great looking brass and made to "match grade" level, only. Might want to look at them too. They are pretty limited on rounds made for right now, but have others coming along.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts