accuratearmaandammo.com

They are legit. I've ordered from them many times and if you call, an actual human who knows what they're talking about picks up. Best place to order custom Redding dies from too.

They are legit. I've ordered from them many times and if you call, an actual human who knows what they're talking about picks up. Best place to order custom Redding dies from too.

That's great info. I actually need a set of hard-to-find Redding dies.

Interestingly enough, they only have a rating of 50 (out of a100) on a scam protection site so I was not going to buy there.

They are legit. I spoke with Redding a few weeks ago about a custom set of dies. Of course, Redding made me order through a dealer & recommended Accurate Arms and Ammo. The Redding rep mentioned that they are a small family owned company that has great customer service. I called them up and placed the order for the dies per the part number furnished by Redding. Very nice folks & as another contributor mentioned above, they actually know what they're talking about. If in doubt, just give them a call (724) 269-7020.