• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7SAUM

JD Jones

I am in the market for a 7 SAUM. I wanted to see what might be out there before going with a new one and playing the waiting game. I have seen the last few posted but looking for a lighter option if anyone has or knows of one in that 6-6.5 base rifle weight and preferably on a defiance xm action … I may be interested. Thanks!

I have a custom 7 saum on a 700 action. Built by long range inc that I'm going to be selling. Won't be that light though. Have brass, dies and nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 moar, maybe some bullets depending on the package.

It'll be the one on the left in the picture.

Attachments

• 36194597-F079-4851-BC7E-E7D3F2B8B82A.jpeg
    36194597-F079-4851-BC7E-E7D3F2B8B82A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
I have a custom 7 saum on a 700 action. Built by long range inc that I'm going to be selling. Won't be that light though. Have brass, dies and nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 moar, maybe some bullets depending on the package.

Really good looking shooter! I have a weight goal with my next one though. GLWS

I have a tikka action with a proof carbon 24" barrel, mesa precision stock and mountain tactical mag I would sell. I have done a little load development with some 180's and it was shooting .5 MOA

Pm sent

We've got the build for you ready to go -

defiance anti-x long action magnum (lots of guys are building saum's on long actions)
proof 7 saum prefit
mesa altitude stock's
XLR 4.0 magnesium chassis

I have a badass 7Saum for sale 25" proof Sendero, manners elite hunter mini chassis, Jewell trigger stiller tac 30 action, 3/4 x 28 threaded, pic rail for bipod, detachable mag. Lots of brass, bullets and dies

Attachments

• DD630EC6-270E-4E66-ABA9-1EE780161FCA.jpeg
    DD630EC6-270E-4E66-ABA9-1EE780161FCA.jpeg
    924 KB · Views: 47
I have a 7 saum for sale. Defiance Deviant GA Hunter, Timney trigger, McMillan Game Warden Adjustable carbon stock, 24" Proof. I have brand new Redding type S Competition dies. The rifle has 240 shots through it and it was built by Marc Soulie at Spartan Precision in Idaho. Feel free to make me an offer.

Attachments

• 7saum.jpeg
    7saum.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 30
Thanks for all the messages here and in PM. Some good looking shooters and some great conversations and advice. After a little further consideration I've decided to wait the 6 months get the one built spec'd exactly how I want. Thanks all