• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7SAUM Custom

dragman

This rifle is a beast and is ready to go handle business. I have had this gun for 6 months FULL DISCLOSURE (I traded it to a friend who needed a rifle, but he traded it back before he shot it for something else I had)
-Completely trued Remington action completion lug pinned
-Badger bolt handle and 20MOA rail
-Macmillan A5 stock 50/50 orange and black professionally sanded and cleared and has been pillared and bedded
-Brux 9 twist barrel 32" + the brake (around 400 rounds)
-Sinclair signature Zee's with +10MOA in them
-NF new 8-32 MOART with the high speed turret (it's zero'd and has all but 10 MOA of travel left in the turret so you can take it out all the way)
-Redding competition full length bushing die, Wilson competition seater
-approx 160 pieces of Nosler brass

This is a proven rig and has done well out past 1000 yards. Just don't need it right now since I have so many other things I am playing with. It was done with my reamer .314 neck and .188 freebore.

$4000 for the complete rig

It is not pictured with the NF that's on it now since I didn't put the new NF on it til about 2 months ago.

Attachments

• 7SAUM.jpg
    7SAUM.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 7SAUM1.jpg
    7SAUM1.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 7SAUM2.jpg
    7SAUM2.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 7SAUM3.jpg
    7SAUM3.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 7SAUM4.jpg
    7SAUM4.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 11
I have had this rifle in my hands for a real up close and personal look. The fit and finish are outstanding, action is smooth and the bedding job is as good as it gets. If I wasn't loaded up with toys right now I would be shaking the money tree for this turn key set-up....gun)....................:)

thanks, Armored Transport

I also forgot I have a vortec level I will leave on with the package and I have bullets I will give to the buyer and have more if they want to buy more. gun)
Also may take trades if they tickle my fancy.

Recent Posts