• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm SAUM custom rifle FS/trade

MOD7NUT1

I have a custom 7 SAUM built on a Stiller Predator for sale or trade. It has a #4 Rock Creek fluted barrel, Jewel trigger, Manners elite hunter carbon fiber stock with mini chasis. I have approx 200 rounds thru the rifle and shoot 168 Bergers very well. I will sell the rifle for $2300 shipped and include dies and 100 hard to find pieces of Remington brass. Please contact me at 9186305044 for more detailed pics or any questions on things I may have left out. I will also consider trades on other custom rifles.
Screenshot_2017-09-08-01-22-05.png

I have a custom 7 SAUM built on a Stiller Predator for sale or trade. It has a #4 Rock Creek fluted barrel, Jewel trigger, Manners elite hunter carbon fiber stock with mini chasis. I have approx 200 rounds thru the rifle and shoot 168 Bergers very well. I will sell the rifle for $2300 shipped and include dies and 100 hard to find pieces of Remington brass. Please contact me at 9186305044 for more detailed pics or any questions on things I may have left out. I will also consider trades on other custom rifles.View attachment 80666
Have you sold it yet?