• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm Dakota

tactlt

Anyone have any 7mm Dakota ammo and/or brass they're looking to sell?

I don't think I've had much competition for the 7 Dakota brass for the last year or so. What rifle is yours in?

I don't think I've had much competition for the 7 Dakota brass for the last year or so. What rifle is yours in?
A model 10 with Bastogne walnut.
I have a 300 Dakota model 76 that I was going to rebarrel to 7mm but it's just too nice. I hate to pull a perfectly good 300 barrel off to do it.
I decided to try selling the 300 and put the dough towards a 7mm

I built mine on a Montana 99 action, really enjoying it so far. Makes me want a 300 or 330 Dakota also. They really found the sweet spot in powder capacity in those cartridges!

I built mine on a Montana 99 action, really enjoying it so far. Makes me want a 300 or 330 Dakota also. They really found the sweet spot in powder capacity in those cartridges!
I have a very early Montana they built for me in 325 WSM, before Winchester released any rifles in 325. Stainless with an octagon barrel. I provided two stock blanks and had them laminate them with Mel Smart's "Acra-Bond" process. At the time Mel was building the stocks for them. I believe Serengeti rifles (now called Kilimanjaro rifles) bought the patent from Mel and now calls them Stealth lamination. My dad and I took that rifle to Namibia and whacked everything with handholds as commercial ammo wasn't available yet.