• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7mm 195 berger

scottw2119

Looking for a box or two of Berger 7mm 195 if anyone has some extra laying around.

Everything about their website screams fake and scam but needing bullets you can't find makes you do crazy things so I ordered 2 boxes. Not saying anyone's lying but I hope it's legit.

Everything about their website screams fake and scam but needing bullets you can't find makes you do crazy things so I ordered 2 boxes. Not saying anyone's lying but I hope it's legit.
Call Addison. Here is the copy of the invoice and bullets I got on the 23rd of September. Don't buy from them then if you think they are a scam. I know they are not.

Attachments

• 20221005_101040.jpg
    20221005_101040.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Call Addison. Here is the copy of the invoice and bullets I got on the 23rd of September. Don't buy from them then.
No need to get butthurt about it. I literally said i placed an order. Just a little hesitant when the website has misspelled words, has products in stock that noone else does, and then doesn't let you change billing or shipping address at checkout. I did call Addison and it went to a voice-mail. Also sketchy when a legit business phone number goes to a cell phone voice-mail box that doesn't answer during normal business hours.

I check them often. A lot of times they have nothing. They site is not the best and it just got upgraded. Not butthurt. I personally don't care what you do. I was just passing on a source that I and others have used from this site. Best of luck.

I check them often. A lot of times they have nothing. They site is not the best and it just got upgraded. Not butthurt. I personally don't care what you do. I was just passing on a source that I and others have used from this site. Best of luck.
Thank you for the source. Have just been ripped off a few times buying components so I'm overly cautious. He could definitely do himself some favors though fixing up the website. Thanks again.

I ordered 2 boxes, got shipping information yesterday. Another one of my friends has used the site as well with no issues. At $68 a box it is a great price. Thanks for the link