• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 Sendero, .300 RUM

Scottielp503

Remington 700 Sendero- .300RUM
*custom trigger with 3lb pull
*30 cartridges and 70 brass
*rcbs roading dies and shellholder
*Sierra 200gr bullets- 100 count
* Leupold one piece dovetail mount
* 1lb of Retumbo powder if meet FTF

Interested in selling or trading for BFRs in any caliber besides .45-70, colt snake guns, S&W performance center revolvers-be at least 6in barrel, ruger sbh hunter, dan wesson 1911s, colt delta elite, RIA 10mm, .308 ARs, Ruger no.1 in .45-70 or .375h&h, Marlin 1895sbl or 1895gs. Thanks for looking

I have an awesome Ruger 1-S in 45-70. Great figure on the stock (Ruger really does use good wood for the No. 1's. Customized with an in-stock mercury (Dead Mule) recoil reducer and machined-to-fit-perfectly muzzle break. It needed it! I have a 458 win mag that comes no where even close to the recoil on the No.1. I shoot super hot loads with pleasure now.)) I have a large farm in TN that I intentend to use the 45-70 on; however, I am an absent land owner and seldom get there. It shoots the Hornandy factory loads into at tight cloverleaf at 100yds. I have had the gun in my safe for 3 years without firing it. Current round count under 100, mostly cast bullets. I bought the gun used for 800 USD and have about 450 USD more into it. Will send pix, if I can figure out how.

I have the Sendero II in 7mm RM. Still working on dialing-in a load with it....#$%&@!!!. Assuming the 45-70 is trade-worthy what would you ask for your Sendero? RDS

Too many guns are a disease...thank The Great Maker, my sons' contracted the disease from me.

Recent Posts