• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 police 300win with t5 or factory stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

backyardsniper

I have a 700 police in 300 win I purchased it unfired. It had a jlock so I swapped out the firing pin and got rid of the jlock. The factory stock is bedded and I have either hooper dbm or the factory floor plate. Rifle is a real shooter in the factory bedded stock. I have some load data available. Also have a manners T5 mini chassis that it can go in. Will sell all together or separate
Rifle in factory configuration $850
With dbm $900
In the manners $1500
If you want to work out something different shoot me a pm. Same for pic. Send me a pm with email or phone

Factory stock is sold. with floor plate and DBM. Still have barreled action and manners T5 mini chassis
Would probably part out if someone was interested $600 barreled action $900 stock
or $1500 for it all together. Would make a heck of a start for a custom build and it shoots really good as is so you can run this barrel out and then have her blue printed and have a barrel spun. If you got some trades on some or part let me know. I need

Atlas bipod
AI mags
Short action stuff, ie Chassis, action, mags particularly AX chassis
Good glass and all kinds of other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.