• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 actions in stock at Brownells

Just made a 6 creedmoor with a Mack Bros action. Great company to deal with and their actions are awesome… don't want them to, but they could definitely charge way more for their actions.

If you want one just call or email, and they will contact you once they have them back in stock. Last time I contacted the they said they are hoping to have long actions at or around the first of next year.

Pic is of a three shot group at 100 yards, factory Hornady ammo just after breaking in the barrel.

Attachments

• BA3C28DD-12FD-410B-B54A-324C0A0ACFCD.jpeg
    BA3C28DD-12FD-410B-B54A-324C0A0ACFCD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Just made a 6 creedmoor with a Mack Bros action. Great company to deal with and their actions are awesome… don't want them to, but they could definitely charge way more for their actions.

If you want one just call or email, and they will contact you once they have them back in stock. Last time I contacted the they said they are hoping to have long actions at or around the first of next year.

Pic is of a three shot group at 100 yards, factory Hornady ammo just after breaking in the barrel.
Only short actions ?

We also have remington 700 actions in stock, the prices on these went up drastically due to the new owners.

We still try to beat everyone on the net!

Check out our current stock of them here - https://jaoutdoors.com/product-category/remington-actions-accessories/
You sure its because of the new owners? EVERTHING has gone up in price it seems. Been to the grocery lately? Ribeyes were $21.97/lb this week! Steel has gone up 35%-40%. Wood, I'm not sure how much, but enough! . Gas and diesel are up in price, some areas more than others, but nation wide higher in price than a year ago. Transportation, like having a pallet of something shipped a hundred miles. And FedEx/UPS, also. It just plain costs more to be in business (or eat!) today than it did 18 months ago. I remember hearing the 'new' Rem Firearms owners were having a labor/wage issue with the former workers before they started-up. If that's true, the cost of labor and benefits may have increased. This may not be the proper section of the forum to being this up, but I just can't let "due to the new owners" pass. Look for the cost of custom actions to be on the increase, also. Look at the big picture. Point a finger were it needs to be pointed, not at a company (all companies) having to deal with higher prices of every material and service they use to be in business. It's called "inflation". Caused by who or what?

Last edited:
You sure its because of the new owners? EVERTHING has gone up in price it seems. Been to the grocery lately? Ribeyes were $21.97/lb this week! Steel has gone up 35%-40%. Wood, I'm not sure how much, but enough! . Gas and diesel are up in price, some areas more than others, but nation wide higher in price than a year ago. Transportation, like having a pallet of something shipped a hundred miles. And FedEx/UPS, also. It just plain costs more to be in business (or eat!) today than it did 18 months ago. I remember hearing the 'new' Rem Firearms owners were having a labor/wage issue with the former workers before they started-up. If that's true, the cost of labor and benefits may have increased. This may not be the proper section of the forum to being this up, but I just can't let "due to the new owners" pass. Look for the cost of custom actions to be on the increase, also. Look at the big picture. Point a finger were it needs to be pointed, not at a company (all companies) having to deal with higher prices of every material and service they use to be in business. It's called "inflation". Caused by who or what?
It's not the new owners. It's just where we are at today in this country. Just that simple.