• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 Rem Mag ADG brass

jbenevides89

Does anyone have an handful of once or twice fired pieces they would be willing to let go of or maybe an open box they would not mind sending a few out of? I am looking for a few spares for my rotation and spending $100+ for a full 50 is way more than I need. I am only looking for 8-10 pieces for a dummy round for each load and a couple spares when I lose one in the field or one gets damaged.

I did get an email notification today from ADG that 7RM is in stock for $89 per 50. I filled my need with Peterson and ADG a while back. If you were need some mixed stamped brass, I could help you out. Limited supply of ADG, so it will need to stay at with the rifle. Good luck.

I did get an email notification today from ADG that 7RM is in stock for $89 per 50. I filled my need with Peterson and ADG a while back. If you were need some mixed stamped brass, I could help you out. Limited supply of ADG, so it will need to stay at with the rifle. Good luck.
I have some mixed head stamps I had for other rifles. I started with ADG on this build and thats all it has ran. It helps me keep track of round count and I can be OCD. I got the email as well. I know sometimes people try different brasses and often have an open box of something on the shelf they don't want or use. I tried giving them a call but no answer at the moment.