• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6mm Creedmoor go/no go gauge

megastink

Looking to borrow a 6mm Creedmoor (not 6.5!) go and no go gauges for an install in the next two weeks. Hoping someone here will lend me a set. Thank you!

+ $Looking to borrow a 6mm Creedmoor (not 6.5!) go and no go gauges for an install in the next two weeks. Hoping someone here will lend me a set. Thank you!
Sorry I don't have one right here ,but may get one the next few days. You just need a "GO" gauge. You can make a "NO Gauge" out of it by simple placing a piece of scotch tape over the end. That will give you the NO GO. I'll call a friend tonight should have one. BTW there are only about $30. By the time someone ships and you ship back it is almost paid for. $8.95 + 8.95 USPS shipping.
Just buy one "GO Gauge"
Also what is the install? You just getting another barrel replacement? Doing it yourself?
Are you getting a replacement barrel from the manufacture or gunsmith that did the original Action & Barrel? If so they have the measurants from that firearm and can match it up. One thing I always tell someone like this is "Always" check after the barrel is put into the Action with a Go-No Go just to make sure.
Good luck and be safe on the instal.
Thanks Len & Jill

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have one right here ,but may get one the next few days. You just need a "GO" gauge. You can make a "NO Gauge" out of it by simple placing a piece of scotch tape over the end. That will give you the NO GO. I'll call a friend tonight should have one. BTW there are only about $30. By the time someone ships and you ship back it is almost paid for. $8.95 + 8.95 USPS shipping.
Just buy one "GO Gauge"
Also what is the install? You just getting another barrel replacement? Doing it yourself?
Are you getting a replacement barrel from the manufacture or gunsmith that did the original Action & Barrel? If so they have the measurants from that firearm and can match it up. One thing I always tell someone like this is "Always" check after the barrel is put into the Action with a Go-No Go just to make sure.
Good luck and be safe on the instal.
Thanks Len & Jill
Yes, doing it myself. It'll be my third DIY barrel install. Barrel is prethreaded for my Savage action. I've heard of the tape method, but still prefer to use a no go gauge. I'm searching here because I can't find Creedmoor headspace gauges in stock anywhere.