• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Swift Sciroccos

PC Python

I have two sealed boxes of 130gr. Swift Scirocco IIs I'd like to sell. Both boxes are from the same lot number. $180 OBO TYD

Attachments

• 20230102_185624.jpg
    20230102_185624.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
What is the difference between the version 1 and the newer Sciroccos II? I have a buddy that swears by these but I have never tried them.

I honestly don't know what the difference is so I did a little research. According to what I found the generation two bullets are heated to a higher temperature during the manufacturing process which in turn makes them harder than the first generation bullets. 🤷‍♂️

What is the difference between the version 1 and the newer Sciroccos II? I have a buddy that swears by these but I have never tried them.
Ive talked to Bill about this and basically the II is just tougher so the minimum recommended impact rating is morel like 1750 or 1800 fps. The original was like 1300 or 1400 for real long range stuff, but guys were using them for close range, high velocity stuff instead. They toughened them up during the manufacturing process and had to change the name somehow to differentiate them. I believe they toughened them by annealing them more or less just to toughen them. The external ballistics and dimensions are the same, so if someone used version one, the twos would fly the same.
My preferred bullet to kill things with.