• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Grendel lapua brass @midway

Looks like they raised there price yet again
They did, they were also the only ones I could find with it in stock and sad to say I paid it. But I needed brass and there's not much in the way of Grendel supplies on the trade market right now

I don't know if you are set on Lapua brass or if a different brand would work.
The best deals I've seen on 6.5 Grendel brass is on Starline's website. From what I can tell from members on the 6.5 Grendel Forum, if you can Back Order it you usually receive your order in a couple of weeks. I haven't tried the Starline Grendel brass but it seems to get good reviews.
From what I've read it's a little better than Hornady but not as good as Lapua.

Nothing wrong with Lapua other than Larrys pricing. I have had excellent results with Starline rifle brass. I have 6.5 Creedmoor brass with 12 firings on it that still have tight primer pockets. Their 224 Valkyrie brass is fantastic as well. I would say it is way better quality than Hornady.

Not to high jack the thread but of anyone has any experience with the 6.5 grendel in a custom bolt gun could you pm me please